June 4, 2008

Our Very Own Dinosaur



The other day Steven came running into my room telling me there was a dinosaur outside in the back yard. He kept doing this little scared shaking thing with his body. So I run down stairs and look out the sliding glass window and there is a lizard in my water bucket right outside the door. I brought the lizard in and put it in a glass jar for Steven to look at. (by the way lizards bite, I found out the hard way) Any way he (Steven) was so cute, he kept saying, "oh, baby dinosaur". It's not a great picture, but it's a picture.

2 comments:

Stefani said...

I haven't seen too many lizards out here. I think Trace would probably call them dinosaurs too. He is too cute.

Kristi said...

If Steven wants to see more "dinosaurs" he can come to our house. There are several of them running around on our walls. :)