March 24, 2008

Easter 2008





We all had a great time coloring eggs on Saturday. Even Trevor had fun, though, he did want to combine all the colors together and make poopy brown colored eggs. I don't get it? I told him we would by brown eggs. On Sunday Trevor gave a wonderful talk on the restoration of the priesthood. He did so good, I was so proud. Thanks to Mom and Robby for coming. Around 4pm we all headed over to Mom and Dad's for an Easter Egg Hunt, it was a gorgeous day! I kinda lucked out because although Steven loved playing with the eggs, he wouldn't eat any of the candy. He doesn't eat anything really. What can you do? Shar looked beautiful in her Easter dress.

2 comments:

tannerin said...

Hey, Brett is a blogger! I am so proud of you!!!

Kristi said...

Shar looks so cute in her dress! Maybe you will be better at writing your blog than I am. :)